Strider Sport Balance Bike
The 12″ Sport model offers every feature a child (or parent) could want. It is the perfect balance of performance, options, and value, featuring more than 8 years of design evolution and manufacturing improvements.
STRIDER SPORT FEATURES:
- No-tool assembly and adjustment
- Quick-release saddle & handlebar clamps
- Mini-grip handlebar with safety pad
- Ergonomically shaped padded saddle and two seat posts (standard and XL extra-long) to fit children of various heights.
- Ages 18 Months to 5 years
- Super Light Weight: 2.9 kg
- Durable U.S. Patented steel frame
- Puncture-proof EVA polymer tyres
- Engineered ultralight moulded wheels
- Max. rider weight: 27kg
- Premium sealed cartridge wheel bearings
- Launchpad Footrest with grip tape
- Available in 5 dynamic colours: Yellow, Pink, Blue, Green and Red
Handlebars: Unique 12.7mm steel handlebar is 43% smaller than standard to allow better control with tiny hands. Custom logo mini-grips are soft urethane with protective ends. Machined-aluminum quick release allows ‘No Tools’ height adjustment from 46-56cm.
Tyres: EVA polymer (industrial foam) tyres are super light and durable yet offer a smooth ride. Best of all, they never need air and will never go flat. Strider-exclusive, ultralight one-piece wheels sport a raised-letter, five-spoke design with 10 bearing support gussets for maximum strength at the lightest weight possible. Top-quality sealed cartridge bearings roll smooth and never need adjustment.
Seat: The durable, padded mini-saddle is designed specifically for beginning riders and their tiny hips. Smaller, narrower, and lighter than a typical saddle, this seat allows for proper riding position and posture. ** The Sport model also includes a long XL seatpost to fit kids over 3 years and allows seat height adjustments up to 48cm. Bar and Seat clamps: Machined aluminium quick release allows ‘No Tools’ saddle height adjustment from 28-41cm for the perfect fit for your child.
Footrest: Unique, frame-integrated footrests are properly positioned directly below the saddle for natural bike balance. This position also fosters the advanced ability to stand while gliding as well as pumping and jumping the bike.
Brake Mount: Strider-exclusive rear brake mount allows the addition of a foot-operated brake once the kids are proficiently gliding with feet on the footrests. Brake Sold Separately.
Take a look the assembly guide video below;